Adding/Altering Custom Fields is not working

• American Topical Association
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #71630 by American Topical Association
Adding/Altering Custom Fields is not working was created by American Topical Association
Hi again Tuan,
When I go to custom fields, new, I am unable to create a new field. Also, all buttons at the top: Save, Save & Close, Save & New etc. are not working. I'm probably missing a step but I'm not sure where?

I am unable to delete custom fields on the main custom fields page. For example, we do not require a Fax field, among several others. The system asks me if I'm sure I want to delete this field, I say yes, but it still stays in the list. I am okay just unpublishing it, but does this mean it will still be a required field in the CSV file? I'm trying to keep our CSV field requirements as simple as possible and custom to our needs.

Thank you so much! I'm also grateful for your speedy response to my query yesterday. Much appreciated!
Kindly, Amanda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #71646 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Adding/Altering Custom Fields is not working
That's strange to me. Seems there are some javascript conflict on your site for some reasons and it causes the issue. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site, we are going to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Tuan

• American Topical Association
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago #71737 by American Topical Association
Replied by American Topical Association on topic Adding/Altering Custom Fields is not working
Thank you! All is sorted and working great in this area. Kudos Amanda