Real bug. Create new subscription for existing mem

• Mark
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #72814 by Mark
2.1.0 appears to prevent me from creating a membership subscription for an existing user (in the admin section).
It complains "This email has been used by a different user. Please enter a new email".
I selected an existing user.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #72838 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Real bug. Create new subscription for existing mem
Hi Mark

I can confirm that bug. I am going to work on it and update the download package with the fix later today. Please download the extension again at this time on tomorrow, update it to your site

After that, the issue should be fixed

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark

• Mark
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #72869 by Mark
Many thanks.

Any chance of putting version numbers and or dates in your filenames? I wouldn't have to guess whether you've managed to produce the new version or not yet, for example.

Yes, I know we've discussed it before, but it really does cause a problem without them. It's a shame to spoil such a good product like that.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Mark.

More
8 years 5 months ago #72880 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Real bug. Create new subscription for existing mem
Hi Mark

The issue is fixed now. when you download the extension from My Downloads extension, version number will be appended to filename now, too

Regards,

Tuan