2Plans that have a base requirement & options

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 4 months ago #73532 by PhoenixUK
Hi All,

I have two services, which are made up on 5 elements and will be sold with all 5 for a particular price.

Then there's also the ability to split the 5 elements up, so in effect the 1 main element that is the base requirement must ALWAYS be purchased and then the additional 4 elements can be purchased as 'Options'... is this possible please within Membership Pro, I hope so and if so, can you point me to the right way to set this kind of way up please?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #73535 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 2Plans that have a base requirement & options
Hi Robert

I am not sure if you can setup it in Membership Pro. The only suggestion I can see is that you can try to setup as a subscription plan as the main element.

Then create a custom fee field to allow subscribers to choose the additional options and if they choose any extra options, they will be charged additional subscription fees. Please see documentation at membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...ds/custom-fee-fields

In your case, I think you can use Checkboxes custom fee field

Regards,

Tuan

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #73554 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic 2Plans that have a base requirement & options

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Robert

I am not sure if you can setup it in Membership Pro. The only suggestion I can see is that you can try to setup as a subscription plan as the main element.

Then create a custom fee field to allow subscribers to choose the additional options and if they choose any extra options, they will be charged additional subscription fees. Please see documentation at membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-...ds/custom-fee-fields

In your case, I think you can use Checkboxes custom fee field

Regards,

Tuan

Hi Tuan,

I think your idea could work, although I'm just a little unsure how it all fits together between the main plans and these in effect sub plans... I'm playing about with a test custom fee field at present and trying to get my head around it but it seems to me that even though I've added 4 custom fee fields, it will only allow one checkbox to be chosen, when UPTO all 4 need to be available for choice?

Regards,
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by PhoenixUK.

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 4 months ago #73555 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic 2Plans that have a base requirement & options
Tuan,

Ignore my last message, as I found I can have clients multi select the 4 checkbox options by putting a tick in all 4 'Depend On Options' in the custom fee field I'm setting up.

Regards,