APO Addresses

• Josef Zeevi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74362 by Josef Zeevi
APO Addresses was created by Josef Zeevi
An individual in the US military, when on overseas assignment, has an address with APO for the city and a specific Zip Code. The USPS recognizes that as a military member and the address has no state. However, membership pro requires the use of a state when entering data.

Is there a way to have the code look at the city and zip field for US addresses and not require a State?

(I suspect this applies to other parts of OS Solution's SW)

josef

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #74456 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic APO Addresses
Hi

I am afraid of I won't have time to work on this feature very soon. This seems to be a very special requirement which none of our customers need it so far

So if you really need this option, maybe you will have to find someone to customize it for you. For now, I will have to spend time to work on the features which are useful for most of our customers.

Hope you understand and won't be disappointed with my decision

Tuan

• Josef Zeevi
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #74489 by Josef Zeevi
Replied by Josef Zeevi on topic APO Addresses
I certainly can understand that this may be a limited request feature. I'll see if I can figure out where in the code changes need to be made to implement it. If I'm able to do that, how would I get those changes to you, in case you wanted to implement them in the product?