Reducing Gaps between sign-up form comment box css

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #74386 by PhoenixUK
Hi Tuan,

I'm using Chrome F12 Dev Tools to inspect the pages code but I can't seem to find / hit on the 100% correct custom css I need.

As you will see in the screenshot, the comment box and whatever is below that need to move upwards, in to the space that's currently doing absolutely nothing to below the "fax" field.

Just in case it matters, I'm also using the custom css found on this forum to make the sign-up form a 2 column layout on desktops.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #74452 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Reducing Gaps between sign-up form comment box css
Hi

I am not sure it is possible. The reason we have that space because the field at the right has 4 options displayed, and it takes much time.

I don't think it can be controlled using css but I am not good at css. So maybe you can send us the link to the page so that I can ask my template developer to look at it to see whether he can come up with a solution

Tuan

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #74477 by PhoenixUK

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi

I am not sure it is possible. The reason we have that space because the field at the right has 4 options displayed, and it takes much time.

I don't think it can be controlled using css but I am not good at css. So maybe you can send us the link to the page so that I can ask my template developer to look at it to see whether he can come up with a solution

Tuan

Hi Tuan,

I can't send the link directly, as it's in a Registered only area. I will email you the access details and page link via a Support Ticket and also link to this thread so you can see what the support ticket is about, I hope this is ok and thank you.

Regards,
Rob

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #74478 by PhoenixUK
Ticket ID: 39134 Submitted Tuan.

Regards,