Pausing subscription for a short time?

• jasonbrinn
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #74974 by jasonbrinn
Pausing subscription for a short time? was created by jasonbrinn
I run a subscription site and from time to time a member will take a short vacation and want to pause their billing. Is this possible? Seems like I can just change the status from active to pending then back to active again but I am not sure if this is too simplistic.

Also, it would be great to have a member's list like a spreadsheet where mass updates can be made, for instance changing the status of multiple members by clicking the status and hitting save.

Thank you,

Jason Brinn
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by jasonbrinn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #75020 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Pausing subscription for a short time?
Hi Jason

1=> Sorry, no way to pause the subscription for a short time like you said. So Yes, the only way is change status of the record from Active -> Pending and vice versa

2=> Not sure I understand your requirement correctly. However, I think you can go to Membership Pro > Subscriptions, click on Export button in the toolbar to export the subscription records into a csv file. Then you can open that file in your office program, make batch edit, then use CSV import feature to import it again to the system. Please don't change the date of the subscription record in the csv file as if you change the date, the system will create a new subscription record

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.