Integration of existing users...

• Ronald Scott
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76204 by Ronald Scott
Integration of existing users... was created by Ronald Scott
I apologize if this has been asked and answered. In searching, I came up with over 200 hits, could still not find what I am looking for.

I have installed Membership Pro and all is working. And your training documentation is superb!!

But, I know it is probably me not understanding, but I want to make Membership Pro recognize either my existing Joomla users or Community Builder users (same thing really) as subscribers.

I have tried the "synchronize data" for both Joomla users and Community Builder users.

The result I am trying to achieve is to make Membership Pro recognize all existing Joomla users as Membership Pro subscribers without those users having to sign up for Membership Pro.

I hope I explained that well, and it is possible to have it happen.

Thanks
Ron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #76249 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Integration of existing users...
Hi Ron

At the moment, we don't have a way to syncrhonize these users data into Membership Pro. However, I think you can find a way to export your existing subscribers into CSV file, then use CSV Import Feature in Membership Pro ( membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/subscr...t/import-subscribers ) to import these users into Membership Pro subscribers database

Regards,

Tuan

• Ronald Scott
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76281 by Ronald Scott
Replied by Ronald Scott on topic Integration of existing users...
Thanks I will do that.

B) Ron