Bit Confused By Group Membership - Can it do this?

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #76659 by PhoenixUK
Hi There,

I'm unsure if this is already possible within MembershipPro via the Group membership feature but I'd like to ask and seek clarification and guidance.

As my subscription plans are for 'Organisations' that do have X number of additional personnel / staff and that there's for example three elements / areas of my 'paid for subscription site, that registered organisations staff can access (not just the individual original plan subscriber) I'd like the following to hopefully be possible;

1) Original Individual Subscribes to their Organisations Preferred Plan and Purchases as Normal
2) Once they've subscribed and their Organisations account is activated, along with the various paid for services - Their workforce can also come to my site and Register for their own 'Organisation XYZ Staff Account' or something similar to this.
3) These extra staff are attached to the organisations Membership account and then able to access the various areas of my site chosen to allow them to.

I'm unsure how the mentioned here... 'Group Admin adds their organisations personnel / staff to the account... for just a couple of staff it wouldn't be time consuming but to add say 10 - 100+ individual group members would be so time consuming and likely put them off doing this, which would defeat what I'm trying to do.

Any guidance in the above would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #76705 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Bit Confused By Group Membership - Can it do this?
Hi

Unfortunately, at the moment, the group members could not subscribe them self. So the group admin (the person who signed up for the subscription plan) will have to add these group members into his group himself manually

That's how it works at the moment. Will think about your use-case and might improve it in the future. However, for now, it is not possible

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.