Facebook Pixel to track membership pro subscribers

• John O Connor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #76715 by John O Connor
Hello,

I would like to know how can I use a facebook pixel to track when a successful subscription has being paid for on membership pro.

What is the Event that needs to be placed in Part 3 of the image in this example.
www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616

Thanks for your help.
John O Connor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #76746 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Facebook Pixel to track membership pro subscribers
Sorry John

I don't have any experience with facebook pixel (don't know what it is used for and how it works), so I could not help you in this case

You will need to study it yourself. Then if you need anything related to the extension (for example, where to put the code you want...), I can help

I can only help with things related to my extension. I could not help with extra things like that (especial thing which I don't understand)

Tuan

• John O Connor
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #76916 by John O Connor
Replied by John O Connor on topic Facebook Pixel to track membership pro subscribers
I am not asking you on how to use Facebook Pixel.

Its a simple question related to your Membership Pro extension.

I simply want to know what the event is called in your code when a user clicks the buy now button in Membership Pro

Thanks,
JohnO

More
8 years 2 months ago #76927 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Facebook Pixel to track membership pro subscribers
Hi John

We don't have any event call in the code (not sure what's the event you are talking about)

If you look at the HTML Code of the sign up button, you will see the code like this
Code:
<a href="/membership-plans/plans-columns-layout/6-months-membership/sign-up" class="btn btn-primary">Sign Up</a>

So as you can see, we don't call any event. It is just simple HTML a tag which is used to generate the link

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 2 months ago #76928 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
To be more clear, I don't have time to look at how to use Facebook Pixel. However, If you want to add some code (to integrate with Facebook Pixel for example), I will be happy to guide you

But you will need to know the code you have to add to make the integration work.

Tuan