Different intro text for paid and free users, how?

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #76791 by cyrix
Is there a way to set it so that unregistered visitors see a different intro text than what paid users see?
The article content after Readmore should be different too.

Thanks.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by cyrix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #76802 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Different intro text for paid and free users, how?
Hi cyrix

At the moment, the extension doesn't support that option. Could you please give me a sample article and explain how it should work ?

I will consider adding support for it in the very near future

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #76834 by cyrix

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi cyrix

At the moment, the extension doesn't support that option. Could you please give me a sample article and explain how it should work ?

I will consider adding support for it in the very near future

Regards,

Tuan

Below is a portion of our front page. It lists all my premium articles. Only titles, lead images, and short texts are shown on the front page. The images and texts are based on my intro texts of the articles. In this example, these are three articles.

I am wondering if you can make it so that free users (or users not logged in) will load a different intro text so that they see different images and texts on our front page.
If possible, main texts can be different too, so that I can put some redirection code in that main text to redirect the free user to the log-in form when he clicks the images or article titles.

Thanks.

Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by cyrix.