Removing Plan and Subscription Date from Members

• Michael Sheward
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77511 by Michael Sheward
Removing Plan and Subscription Date from Members was created by Michael Sheward
Whenever you add custom fields you can select that field and choose the radio option to either allow or disallow that option to appear on the members list. The exception to this rule seems to be the "Plan" and "Subscription Date" fields. How can I go about removing these from the members list?

They take up too much room and aren't relevant to our members in this instance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #77530 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Removing Plan and Subscription Date from Members
Hi Michael

Not sure what version of the extension you are using. However, in the latest version, in the menu item you created to display members list, there are parameters to allow you to turn on these columns/fields

Maybe you should update to latest version, and then try again

Tuan

• Michael Sheward
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77583 by Michael Sheward
Replied by Michael Sheward on topic Removing Plan and Subscription Date from Members
I found it. I already had the latest version, but I didn't realize those options existed in that specific location. Previously I was trying to use the custom fields interface to change it, as all other fields besides these 2 must be changed there.

More
8 years 2 months ago #77629 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Removing Plan and Subscription Date from Members
These two fields are not custom fields, and that's the reason you could not change it in custom fields. Glad to hear that you found it now

Regards,

Tuan