Delete form after "sign up"

• Pierre
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77543 by Pierre
Delete form after "sign up" was created by Pierre
Hi, really nice work, congrats! :)

Hi have a question: On my website, user can buy a plan only if they are already registered.
So when they see the different plans, they are already registered.
They click on "Sign up". It opens a new page with a form with custom fields. The username and the email are already written in the fields. But I don't want to have any field! And as the people is already connected, it is really useless for me!
After clicking on "Sign up", I just want it opens a page with the price/discount/Gross and the coupon field.

I tried to unpublish all custom fields. 2 seem to be required: name and email. I put in "non required" and unpublish both.
So when I click on "sign up", it's perfect, it doesn't appear... But when I click on "Process subscription", I have the following error message
"Please write your name.
The field Email is required. You could not leave it empty
Please enter a valid email"

How can I do?
Thanks a lot :)
Pierre

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #77559 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Delete form after "sign up"
Hi Pierre

Sorry but that's not possible. You need to have at least two fields on the form First Name and Email for the extension to work properly

I don't think there is any problem with it as the fields are auto filled-in using the value from his previous subscription already

So for now, please don't change that behavior

Tuan

• Pierre
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77578 by Pierre
Replied by Pierre on topic Delete form after "sign up"

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Pierre

Sorry but that's not possible. You need to have at least two fields on the form First Name and Email for the extension to work properly

I don't think there is any problem with it as the fields are auto filled-in using the value from his previous subscription already

So for now, please don't change that behavior

Tuan

Hi Tuan,
Thank You for your reply :)
Why isn't it possible? Is it a technical reason? Do you need to check it is really the account buyer which buy if there is an issue with joomla? Because I never saw that on other sites. When I'm connected on a website, I can buy without refilling those fields, that is why I am surprise.
As they are autofieled, can I hide them or do you think it Is a bad thing to do That?
Thank You very Much for your explanation, I'll do as you advice!
Have a Great day!
Pierre