• Elliot Block
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #79944 by Elliot Block
Payment Date was created by Elliot Block
Hi Tuan,

I am wondering if this feature could potentially be added:

For online payment methods:
The ability for the administrator to see the payment date on the subscription record (read only). Basically show the payment_date value for that subscription record.

For offline payment methods:
The ability for the administrator to see and change the payment date on the subscription record (read/write). The ability to show and edit the payment_date value for that subscription record.

Our foundation collects dues via paypal and via check. Right now, in Membership Pro, when our members choose to pay by check, there is no payment date entered into the database and there is no way to change that (without manually changing the value in the database). It would be great if for offline payment methods the date could be added to the payment_date column of the table so it would be just like the rest of the subscribers who pay online.

It's also possible I'm missing something.

Thanks!
Elliot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #79964 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Payment Date
Hi Elliot

Yes. Right now, Membership Pro doesn't care about payment date of offline payment. I will think more about it and add support for it in future releases of the extension if there are other customers need it

Tuan

• Elliot Block
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago #81527 by Elliot Block
Replied by Elliot Block on topic Payment Date
Does nobody else need this?

Elliot