Multiple Plans For One Transaction

• Michael Sheward
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #80817 by Michael Sheward
Multiple Plans For One Transaction was created by Michael Sheward
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has ever used Membership Pro as a shopping cart. Basically I'm trying to figure out a way to allow customer's to purchases multiple plans in the same transaction. Has anyone accomplished this before or know if it's possible with the stock version of Membership Pro?

I know it's not exactly the intended purpose of the software, but it's almost a perfect solution for this particular problem besides the inability to buy multiple plans at once.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #80826 by gerrit
Replied by gerrit on topic Multiple Plans For One Transaction
I like this idea ! :)

I sell webhosting and help with cms sites. It would be a nice feature to let customers buy multiple plans

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #80885 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Multiple Plans For One Transaction
Hi

Unfortunately, at the moment, we don't have support for this feature yet. I don't think it is possible to implement it (for example, when you are using PayPal and your plans are recurring subscription plans)

We can only implement it if all of your plans are one time subscription plan (you are not using recurring payment feature on your site)

As you see, Membership Pro needs to support both one time and recurring subscription, so I don't think we can implement this feature into the extension

Regards,

Tuan