Joomla Groups Setting plugin is not working proper

• Anderson Dias de Araujo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #81154 by Anderson Dias de Araujo
Joomla Groups Setting plugin is not working proper was created by Anderson Dias de Araujo
H Thuan, unfortunately the Joomla Groups Setting plugin is not working properly. I created some groups of paid subscribers, so I appointed the group to which the subscriber should be ( Assign to Joomla Groups) after paying, but the plugin ignores this condition and place the subscriber to the REGISTERED group. The stranger is that the plugin works fine in the Free subscription plan. The error only occurs in paid subscriptions.

I'm using the PAGSEGURO payment plugin.

And I also noticed that the admin notification e-mail is only sent for free subscription plan, for other plans it is not working as well.

Thanks,

Anderson
Last edit: 8 years 6 days ago by Anderson Dias de Araujo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 days ago #81194 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla Groups Setting plugin is not working proper
Hi Anderson

The question is after you completed payment at PAGSEGURO, what's the status of the subscription record, is it Pending or Active?

Please check it and get back to me so that I can check it further

Regards,

Tuan

• Anderson Dias de Araujo
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 days ago #81223 by Anderson Dias de Araujo
Replied by Anderson Dias de Araujo on topic Joomla Groups Setting plugin is not working proper
Hi Tuan, yes, after paying the subscribers is activeted. All off them are Active.

Thanks,

Anderson

More
8 years 5 days ago #81233 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Joomla Groups Setting plugin is not working proper
Hi Anderson

I don't know the reason why it doesn't work, then. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site, we are going to check your settings to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan