'Sign Up' and 'Details' buttons to Open New Page

• Henry Peens
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 days ago - 8 years 2 days ago #81485 by Henry Peens
Good Day

I have 4 Plans which a user can choose from. Each Plan obviously has its own 'Sign Up' and 'Details' button, which is great ! See 4 Plans Pic.

When clicking on one of the 'Sign Up' or 'Details' buttons, the Subscription Page or Details page are displayed at the bottom of the 4 Plans, and the user cannot see that these opened at the bottom.

I would like to open a new page for each of the different 'Sign Up' or 'Details' buttons or FORCE the page to scroll down automatically to the Subscription Form or Details Page (my template might be not allowing the automatic scroll down).

Please can you advise what will be the best way. I was thinking of changing each button's destination URL which will open a new page. But where can I 'hard code' these URL's.

Regards
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 2 days ago by Henry Peens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 hours ago #81549 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic 'Sign Up' and 'Details' buttons to Open New Page
Hi Henry

That's something related to How Joomla routing works. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and the link to the page

We will edit the code abit (creating a hidden menu item and use ID of that menu item for the link) and the error will be gone

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.