Admin Approval Feature is Needed!

• charles
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 23 hours ago #81534 by charles
Admin Approval Feature is Needed! was created by charles
I am following up on my request for the Admin Approval Feature to be added to Membership Pro. Earlier you stated you was working on the import option and would focus on the Admin Approval Feature next or later.

So I am trying to find out when will you be adding this feature to Membership Pro in the next update? This is a Feature that I feel should have already been apart or integrated into this component in order to give a website owner another layer of security! Especially when you know a bad membership request is coming from a hacker, email or stolen charge card.

PayPlan, RSMembership and Easy Social have a version of Admin Approval built into their components and I do think it is time that Membership Pro adopt this basic feature in order to users another way to protect this website from fraud and wasted time of removing a person from their system...

In simple terms this basic feature will cut Membership Fraud in half...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 hours ago #81557 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Admin Approval Feature is Needed!
Hi Charles

That feature should be available in less than 6 weeks (should be in 4 weeks)

Tuan

More
7 years 10 months ago #83592 by Aradise
Replied by Aradise on topic Admin Approval Feature is Needed!
What's the latest on this, Tuan?

More
7 years 10 months ago #83615 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

It is now in version 2.5.0. Please see joomdonation.com/forum/membership-pro/53...-2-5-0-released.html (item #5 in the list)

Tuan

More
7 years 10 months ago #83624 by Ari
Replied by Ari on topic Admin Approval Feature is Needed!
Is the admin approval feature able to be set differently for each subscription plan? (for example, if I have a plan called "free trial" then I may set it to require admin approval, but also have plan called "paid subscription" that I may set to NOT require admin approval)
Thank you,
Ari

More
7 years 10 months ago #83649 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Ari

Right now, it is a global settings and will only affect free subscription plans. For paid subscription plans, it has no affect.

I will try to think more about it and improve it if needed (if there are other customers requesting for it)

Tuan