Stuck at Subscription plans

• Charles Bender
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 1 day ago - 8 years 1 day ago #81536 by Charles Bender
Stuck at Subscription plans was created by Charles Bender
Good afternoon I'm hoping someone can assist me in getting this formatted propery.

On my site: www.understandingtrades.com I have i setup 2 memberships... a monthly and a yearly. The problem is I cannot get them to show anywhere. On the registration page which is where am trying to stear people to sign up all it says is "subscription plans" without anything underneath.

Please help me I will be more than happy to give you a temporary login to help me with this. I am so frustrated. with this

As you can see, when you click the registration form it just says Subscription Plans with no way to move forward.

Until this is done I basically cant do anything.

Thanks in advance for your help

Here is an Additional explanation:

When I click here: www.understandingtrades.com/index.php/en...component/login-form and I select "Don't Have an Account" then all the sudden it takes me to a dead end site
Last edit: 8 years 1 day ago by Charles Bender. Reason: clarification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 12 hours ago #81562 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Stuck at Subscription plans
Hi Charles

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. We are going to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you (on tomorrow morning, it is Sunday afternoon here)

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 11 months ago #81606 by Jonathan Colls
Replied by Jonathan Colls on topic Stuck at Subscription plans
I experienced this problem. Turned out I had the planned set to Guest access and I was logged in so they would not show.
Check the plan access setting and change to public or similar.