New user subscription is not listed as subscriber

More
7 years 11 months ago #81968 by shira
Hi,

I try to subscribe a new user to a plan. the user creation occurs during subscription.

I see that the joomla user was generated properly as I defined and automatically logged in as I defined.
However, the user is not subscribed to the plan as for which it was generated.

Only if I will subscribe this user again to any plan (same or other that I defined), it will appear as a subscriber for this plan.
I will need to fill most fields in the registration form again because they were not saved at the first time (only joomla username fields were saved).

What can I go to fix it so the user will be generated and subscribed upon the first action?

Regards,
Shira

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #82011 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New user subscription is not listed as subscriber
Hi Shira

That's strange. Could you please send us the link to the page and explain exactly what we need to do to see the error?

We will then try to re-procedure the issue ourself and if it is valid, we will fix it

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 11 months ago #82012 by shira
you can see this clearly in the admin panel.
a user is subscribes but not added as a subscriber.

How can I send you admin deails?

More
7 years 11 months ago #82022 by shira
It appears to be that a "Auto Login" plugin that I installed affected the registration process.
I have disabled it and now it works fine.

BUT
I want the user to be logged in automatically upon subscription to a membership plan to avoid the need to login right after registration.

So, How can I do that?