Subscription Plans Cart Not Updating Qty or Price?

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #82445 by PhoenixUK
Hi Tuan,

By pure chance, I have noticed that my subscription plans when making a test purchase, are no longer updating either the 'Plan Quantity' or the 'Add-ons' are not updating the fee's that should be placed additionally, when an add-on is ticked.

I have tried looking into a possible cause for this myself, turning on debug in MembershipPro but it doesn't show any errors, also temporarily disabling things like ReCaptcha and again no difference is made, the plans cart still doesn't update the pricing side of things.

Lastly, I have had the Recurring GoCardless Payment Plugin developed now woohoo, it's being inserted but I also disabled that in the components plugins, went back to my frontend plans, refreshed and still the plans don't update quantity (If that plan has Quantity chooser, as not all of mine do) or the price / add-ons don't change the cart totals when they used to?

You could say, I'm totally confused by why this has happened but I can't tell when as I've updated my site several times, since the last time I tested the Membership subscriptions / plans area, as working.

I've added a screenshot to show you the areas that have data in, should be updating with the relevant inputs but unusually don't.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #82451 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription Plans Cart Not Updating Qty or Price?
I think there is some javascript conflict causing the issue. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site, we are going to check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you

Regards,

Tuan

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 10 months ago #82456 by PhoenixUK
Hi Tuan,

Since you said about javascript it got me thinking, so I had a look through my plugins etc and I had guidance really to help truly trim down the page speed and size loading of my site and it's pages, one of which was to install jquery Easy plugin, this person then also configured it for me and was well worth it, the difference along with other tweaks was immense.

Anyway, I've just disabled jQuery Easy, gone back to my subscription cart for a plan and VOILA it updates both in quantity chosen or add-ons added... so now I need your help to enable me to keep jQuery Easy enabled but it not get in the way of what OS MembershipPro requires to run what is currently blocked. :)

I will send you my details as per your email earlier on.

Standby and thanks again.

Regards,

More
7 years 10 months ago #82497 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription Plans Cart Not Updating Qty or Price?
Hi

My dev configured jQuery easy to solve the issue, so you don't have to disable jQuery Easy in this case

For the issue with GoCardLess payment plugin, please help contacting the developer who wrote the plugin for you and ask him to check it

Regards,

Tuan