Error on New Group Member Page

• tchaya
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #83798 by tchaya
Error on New Group Member Page was created by tchaya
Tuan

When I go to the page to add a new member, I get an "Error" pop-up window with no description (see attachment). I also noticed that the "State" field in the Add New Group Member form is no longer auto populating. this only started happening after I upgraded from Version 2.3.0 to 2.5.0. Please help; I have lots of members trying to sign up for plans on my site.

Thanks!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tchaya
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #83800 by tchaya
Replied by tchaya on topic Error on New Group Member Page
Tuan

Update on this issue. It looks like the error message pop-up is due to the "State" field not auto-populating. Since it is a required field, and I can't select a value, it is throwing an error and not allowing me to submit the form.

I have temporarily disabled the "State" field, but I'd like to fix this issue and turn it back on.

More
7 years 10 months ago #83822 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Error on New Group Member Page
I guess there is javascript conflict causing this issue. Please explain the issue via support ticket so that I can have my developer looking at it to solve the issue

Regards,

Tuan

• tchaya
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #83836 by tchaya
Replied by tchaya on topic Error on New Group Member Page
The issue turned out to be related to a custom back end template I was using. Switched back to the default template and everything is working fine now. thanks for the support.