Expired > Mail ? > how to know

• gerrit
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #84264 by gerrit
Expired > Mail ? > how to know was created by gerrit
Dear,

Is there an easy way if to let the administration know that a plan has been expired.
I sell webhosting and for now the only way I know if a plan is expired is to go to the back-end > subscribers.

Is there a way this can be more clear, like to get an mail ? Or a page where i only see the expired plans, or upcoming expering ?

kind regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gerrit
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #84584 by gerrit
Replied by gerrit on topic Expired > Mail ? > how to know
:blush: :blush:

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #84602 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Expired > Mail ? > how to know
There will be two new filter options in Membership Pro -> Subscriptions in version 2.6.0 allows you to do that:

- Upcoming expired: Will list the subscription records which will be expired in the upcoming X-days from today (there are one time subscription record and users will have to renew manually)
- Upcoming renewal: Will list the subscription records which will be expired in upcoming X-days from today. But it is for recurring subscription and the renewal will be happens automatically

However, it will take sometime for me to have it implemented (maybe in 4 to 6 weeks) as right now, as I mentioned on other forum topic, I am working to clean up some parts in the extension (it works, but I want to reduce the number of plugins, clean up code base abit) before adding more features to the extension.

This process will take me about two weeks before I continue working on new improvements

Tuan