• channing meyer
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #84957 by channing meyer
Two features, Billing address & Zoo was created by channing meyer
Hello OS Team:
I have a couple questions and could split into tow parts separate posts if you like.
Same As Billing
1. Our project requires the member to sign up adding their billing address, business address and home address (in that order). I believe the core address fields are what are used by Membership Pro for such payment services such as Authorize.net. Can we add a simple checkbox that would allow the member to select if either or both their business or home address is the same as billing? It would either auto populate those fields or, hide them from viewer.

One of the cool features I saw in Events Booking when registering a group, the accordion) would allow admin to create separate accordions for billing, home address and business address. Select the checkbox that says "Same as Billing" and the member does not have to fill out the info again. I wish we could use the accordion in MP.

Event listener
2. We use Zoo component allowing members of the site/organization to have a single webpage for their business using their business directory app. When researching Zoo, they had an Event Listener that allowed third party components to listen to changes in Zoo ( yootheme.com/zoo/documentation/developers/using-zoo-events ). Is it possible to create an event to listen to Membership Pro and when a members membership expires, it would unpublish their Zoo directory listing and perhaps when they renew, if they expired, it would turn the directory listing back on? Zoo has a Begin and Finish publishing feature.

Thank you.

Channing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #84958 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Two features, Billing address & Zoo
Hi

#1. Unfortunately, it is not possible. However, I think you can do it with some javascript code. I think it would take a dev about 2 to 3 hours of working to implement that option for you

#2. Yes, it is supported. membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/develo...mentation/dev-plugin

You can write a plugin which listent to onMembershipActive and onMembershipExpire to handle your requirement

Tuan

• channing meyer
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #84996 by channing meyer
Replied by channing meyer on topic Two features, Billing address & Zoo
Hi Tuan:

Thank you. We will look into those items and appreciate you prompt assistance.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Channing

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #85011 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Two features, Billing address & Zoo
For that item, I think it would cost you about 50$

Regards,

Tuan