Activation after offline payment is received

• Irene
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #85170 by Irene
Hi guys

I'm using Joomla 3.6.0 and Membership Pro 2.6.0

I have setup my membership to all be offline payments which means I have to go in and change their membership to active in the Subscriptions once we have received payment which is all great.

My issue is, once I have changed their membership to active it sends out the congratulation email to the user to tell them they can now access the site but under the User List they are still showing the red cross in the Enabled and Activated.

I was hoping for the Enabled and Activated part in the User list will automatically be activated once I changed their membership to active in Subscriptions.

Am I doing something wrong or do I need to adjust my configuration or does it just not do this automatically?

I've attached pictures of what my configuration and the User in the user list that shows inactive.

Cheers
Irene
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #85171 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Activation after offline payment is received
Hi Irene

I guess at the moment, you require users to activate the account manually and it causes the issue. Go to Membership Pro -> Configuration, find the config option "Send Activation Email", set it to No and check it again

The account should be activated right after you change the status to active

Tuan

• Irene
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #85379 by Irene
Hi Tuan

You can see from my original attachment that the "Send Activation Email" was set to No - so that can't be it.

Attached is my joomla user configuration - perhaps I need to change something in that?

Cheers
irene
Attachments:

• Irene
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #85380 by Irene
I worked it out.

I had to turn Joomla User configuration, New User Account Activation to SELF for it to work - so now everything works as expected.

Cheers
Irene
The following user(s) said Thank You: crauley