Invoice Question

• jimi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #85360 by jimi
Invoice Question was created by jimi
In the configuration tab there is an option to "Send invoice to subscribers" as I understand it this will send a copy to a subscriber to any plan ? We have 3 plans, is it possible to choose which plans will be sent the invoice ? ie we to be able to send it to subscriber to 2 of the 3 plans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #85378 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice Question
Hi Jimi

Unfortunately, it is a configuration which will be applied to all subscription plans. If you only want to send invoice to only two in the three plans, you will need to customize code of the extension

We can help with this small customization but it will prevent you from updating to future release of the extension

Regards,

Tuan

• jimi
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #85388 by jimi
Replied by jimi on topic Invoice Question
Thanks Tuan
You've confirmed what I though. Probably not worth customising our code for this, I prefer to have the update route clear.
It might be worth considering as a feature for a future version of the extension if there's enough demand.
Regards
Jimi

More
7 years 9 months ago #85425 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice Question
Yes, we will have to wait to hear from other customers. So far, seems only you need this feature, so we will leave it as how it is for now

If there are more customers need it, we will consider adding support for it in the future

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 9 months ago #85428 by Stephen
Replied by Stephen on topic Invoice Question
Hi
This is a feature that comes in handy so +1 from me.
Also a feature to send a receipt after that payments been done (if possible)

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem can not be solved, worrying will do you no good.