Edit the membership has expired login notice?

• Imaaxx
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #87403 by Imaaxx
Hello,

Where do i edit the "Your Subscription Has expired notice?" when a member with an expired membership tried to login?

Thanks
Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #87430 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Edit the membership has expired login notice?
Hi Alan

Not sure where do you see this message? Could you please make a screenshot? It seems this message is something not belong to Membership Pro

Tuan

• Imaaxx
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #87481 by Imaaxx
Hello,

When a subscription expires, i set them to be moved back to the public setting from the author level. But when they login it does not prompt them to rejoin or renew? It just says they do not have access to the private section of the site?

In the past our site would when the expired user logs into the site it will bring them to the renew now option automatically. How can i set this component to do the same. After they have expired they need to be able to login and renew now. I must have set-up the component incorrect but not sure what to do to fix this.

Now i have members complain...

Thanks for the help
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Imaaxx.

More
7 years 7 months ago #87513 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Edit the membership has expired login notice?
As replied via support ticket, your setup is wrong. When subscription expired, instead of moving user account to Public group, you should move these accounts to Registered user group so that these expired subscribers can login to renew their membership...

Tuan