Custom CSS Tab Wiped During Upgrade?

More
7 years 2 months ago #94333 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom CSS Tab Wiped During Upgrade?
I will have to check it again to see why it doesn't work, maybe a permission issue with the file, so strange. I will update you if I figure out something as it works well here for me (and most customers)

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixUK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Julius de Kempenaer
More
7 years 2 months ago #94611 by Julius de Kempenaer
Replied by Julius de Kempenaer on topic Custom CSS Tab Wiped During Upgrade?
I have just update MSpro from 2.7.1 to 2.8 without any problems (visible so far) and custom css was preserved fine..

More
7 years 2 months ago #94664 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Custom CSS Tab Wiped During Upgrade?
Thanks. I actually figure out the reason of the error. In the initial release of Membership Pro, there is a mistake when I package the download script, it has a blank custom.css file and it replaces the existing files. I fixed the package few days ago, so the issue won't happen again for future update

Sorry for the inconvenience

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixUK

• PhoenixUK
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 2 months ago #94672 by PhoenixUK
Replied by PhoenixUK on topic Custom CSS Tab Wiped During Upgrade?

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Thanks. I actually figure out the reason of the error. In the initial release of Membership Pro, there is a mistake when I package the download script, it has a blank custom.css file and it replaces the existing files. I fixed the package few days ago, so the issue won't happen again for future update

Sorry for the inconvenience

Tuan

Cheers for this clarification Tuan. When the next release is out, I will still remember to copy my custom css, update and then check that the previous versions custom css is still in situ and if so (As I'm sure it will be) then happy days. :D

Regards,