List of Expired Users

• Scott
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 days ago #97576 by Scott
List of Expired Users was created by Scott
Hi, I am looking for a simple way to determine all the users that were subscribed, but have expired and do not have a subsequent renewal.

I can get the list of expired subscriptions fine by filtering a subscription export, but then I need to manually check to see if each has a subsequent subscription.

I am looking to add expired members to an email campaign a few times a year. I do not want to include those that have renewed.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 days ago #97592 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic List of Expired Users
Hello Scott

Access to Membership Pro -> Report, you should be able to use it's fitter to get the data you want. However, please note that it will still doesn't work if a person subscribed for two plans, one is active and one is expired

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 6 days ago #97593 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
But of course, it is better than using than using the filter at Membership Pro -> Subscriptions

Regards,

Tuan

More
7 years 5 days ago - 7 years 5 days ago #97623 by intouchweb
Replied by intouchweb on topic List of Expired Users
Hi Scott, this is exactly what I was referring to in my wish list post with the subject "Export of expired members of ALL plans required".
We need to be able to simply export a list of ALL expired users of ALL plans, rather than ALL expired users of ANY plans (which is the current functionality in the Report section).
If others support this wish it may very well come true!
Last edit: 7 years 5 days ago by intouchweb.

• Scott
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 days ago #97624 by Scott
Replied by Scott on topic List of Expired Users
Tuan,
That's actually the problem. I'm looking for a clean list of expired users with no subsequent renewals. This is a very common use case when managing expired members - to be able to reach out to those who's membership have lapsed and engage them to renew (beyond the the reminder notes).

This would be a very helpful feature

More
7 years 4 days ago #97692 by Eric vanBok
Replied by Eric vanBok on topic List of Expired Users
I need to chime in my vote for this as well. We need the ability to know if a user's subscription expired and they did not renew. There no way of doing that now, without a huge amount of manual work.

I am looking at building a custom report for this for one client, but this needs to be a core feature of Membership Pro. Not having the ability to easily know if a user's membership has expired and does not have a renewal is key in communicating with them to promote a renewal.

Please, let's see this as a core feature of Membership Pro! It is sorely missing!

More
7 years 4 days ago #97697 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Since there are real customers need it, I will find a way to add support for it in the future. Just give me sometime, maybe I it will take me 2 or 3 months to support it as I planned to next major version 3.x of Membership Pro from next month

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scott

More
6 years 10 months ago #100332 by Tad Osborn
Replied by Tad Osborn on topic List of Expired Users
We are experiencing the same issue and are looking for a way to email all expired members asking them to renew. Seems obvious enough. When will this feature be available?

More
6 years 10 months ago #100383 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
For now, please use a the below workaround, that should work:

1. Go to Membership Pro -> Report, filter list of expired users, then press Download CSV button in the toolbar to export these expired members into a CSV file

2. I am not sure but other newsletter system (like ACYMailing extension or Mailchimp) should have an option to import these users into a Mailing List

3. You can then use these newsletter system to send newsletter/email to these imported members

To be honest, this feature can only be available in Membeship Pro version 3 in about 6 to 8 weeks

Regards,

Tuan