Where to enter the Paypal email address in Pro plg

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #106826 by Tim Johns
First, I wanted to say that I do not recommend PayPal Payments Pro. It's a straight nightmare. After going through the application process, it gets worse... the API application asks questions that I have no clue to. Then, after guessing at half those questions, you'd have to go through 50 pages of documentation. My client decided not to go through with PayPal Payments Pro and I completely agree that it's way too much work just to have the ability to cancel subscriptions on the site.

Do you happen to know of an alternative? I suggested auth.net, but my client already looked at that and doesn't want to go that route for some reason. Any suggestions (i.e. Stripe, etc.) for recurring payments/subscriptions that includes an easy way for subscribers to cancel their subscription?
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Tim Johns. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #106829 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Where to enter the Paypal email address in Pro plg
Stripe would be my recommendation. It works very well, and well supported by Membership Pro (I heard that they provide good support, too). So Stripe is the way to go

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.