membership pro part of article restrict - two plans

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #117218 by tamir
Hello, I'm using Membership Pro2.8.3.

I want to restrict part of article content, using
{mprestriction ids="1"}The text you want to hide must be inserted between here{/mprestriction} .

I have two plans:
the first - lets the user read article id 1.
the second - lets the user read article id 2.

I have 3 questions:

1. I found out that if a user is rgistered for 2 plans, he can only view the first article, not the second.
How can that be changed?
e.g., a user who bought the two plans can read the two articles.

2. Is there an option to create a cart, like shoping cart, so each user can buy access to several plans at one time?

3. Is there an option to change the message:
"This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article."
so that clicking the "click here" link whould take us directly to "sign up" of only the specific plan, not all plans?
( membershippro.joomservices.com/articles-...-article-restriction )

Thanks
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by tamir.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 7 months ago #117305 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic membership pro part of article restrict - two plans
Hi

1. Unless there are something wrong with your setup, users who subscribed for two plans should be able to read the two articles

2. No, we don't support shopping cart feature

3. Please go to Membership Pro -> Emails & Messages, find the message Content Restricted Message and change it to meet your need

BTW, your subscription for Membership Pro was expired more than one year ago, so please renew your subscription to continue receiving support and update from us

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.