I am having a problem while setting up my prices.
Since I'm from europe I used the EU-tax rule tool successfully. Then I configured my subscription plan.
This is what I want to do:
I want to sell to all customers with the same end-price. The end price is the price including tax (total amount).
Now I have customers from all of europe with different tax-rates:
1) In my home country I pay 0% tax
2) In EU-countries I pay the tax rate of the country (for example 20%)
3) In all other countries (non-EU countries), such as Switzerland or USA, I pay 0% tax
For example I want all customers to pay 14,99€ including tax.
However, when I set up the price of the recurring subscription to 14.99€ per month there are the following end prices:
1) My country's price is 14.99€
2) EU-countries are 17.99€ (with a country with 20% VAT)
3) Non-EU countries are 14.99€
Expected result: Here I want 2) to also be 14.99€
This is an essential feature for me. In the EU it is illegal to charge different prices for different EU-countries (discrimination).
Honestly, At the moment, Membership Pro could not be configured to work like that. So if this is a essential requirement for you, I am afraid of you will need to find a different extension to use and we will refund the money of your purchase