Differenz question

• Martin Lang
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #119351 by Martin Lang
Differenz question was created by Martin Lang
Hi all

First off all I really want to say that this is a really nice and userfriendly component in Joomla. After the implemenatation I have now several question where I need your help now:

- on my page nachtheueler.ch/ the membership plans are not listed in separate columns, there is just one plan after the other which looks quite strange. Where can I change that?
- If someone uses the offline payment via invoice, the status is active instead of pending. Where can I change that?
- Is there any possiblity to get a free account for credit card payments (VISA, Master Card)? Of course the payment plugin must not be free, but I do not want to pay every month for a membership.

Thanks for your help
Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #119357 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Differenz question
Hi Martin

1. I guess you are having wrong settings and it causes the issue. Go to Membership Pro -> Configuration:

- Set Load twitter bootstrap css in the front-end to No
- Set Twitter bootstrap version to Twitter Bootstrap version 2

Then check it again, the layout should be fine

2. It should be Pending instead of Paid unless there is something special on your site. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and link to subscription form so that I can check it

3. If you want to accept credit card payment, you will need to use a payment gateway which supports it such as :

- Stripe
- PayPal Pro
- Authorize.net

(Depends on what payment gateways are available in your country). Normally, I think they will charge you base on transaction, not monthly fee. However, if you decide to use one, you need to contact them and ask them to be sure

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.