stripe payment plugin

More
4 years 10 months ago #125823 by Massimo
Replied by Massimo on topic stripe payment plugin
Thanks Tuan.
I see what you mean, but if I wanted to test (at my own risk) the Stripe plugin with my current setup, is there any chance to get the plugin file?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #125835 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic stripe payment plugin
Just go ahead to purchase the payment plugin to setup it to your site, then test it

If it does not work, submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site and link to subscription form so that I can see whether I can modify code to get it works with the version you are using

If we could not get it works, we will refund the money of your Stripe payment plugin purchase

Regards,

Tuan

• jimi
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #126477 by jimi
Replied by jimi on topic stripe payment plugin

Massimo wrote: Thanks Tuan.
I see what you mean, but if I wanted to test (at my own risk) the Stripe plugin with my current setup, is there any chance to get the plugin file?

its not my money, but why not save yourself any possible grief and just upgrade to latest Membership pro version ?
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by jimi.

More
4 years 8 months ago #127197 by Lee Currie
Replied by Lee Currie on topic stripe payment plugin
Hi guys
Could we get an update on the stripe payment gateway please?
Thank you :-)

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

More
4 years 8 months ago #127202 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Lee

Still working on it. Trying my best to have it finished in the next 2 weeks (or less)

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 8 months ago #127285 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

Just want to update that today, I completed the development for MP Stripe Checkout payment plugin (which is compatible with Strong Customer Authentification requirement). You can go to www.joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/mem...payment-plugins.html , purchase MP Stripe Checkout payment plugin to use it

Please note that to make sure old recurring subscriptions will still work, we had to make the new payment plugin has same name with old os_stripe payment plugin. So install new plugin will over-write the old plugin

If you want to test it, better install it before applying to live server, better setup a separate test site

Also, there are some extra settings needed. So please refer to readme.txt file in the payment plugin package for details

If you purchased original Stripe payment plugin in less than 6 months, you can submit a support ticket to ask for coupon code to receive discount for new payment plugin

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #127304 by Lee Currie
Replied by Lee Currie on topic stripe payment plugin
just purchased!
Sent you an ticket also, please have a look asap
Thanks very much for your precious help and excellent scripts for joomla

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Lee Currie.

More
4 years 8 months ago #127313 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Lee

Yes, saw your ticket. I will check and reply you via support ticket

Regards,

Tuan

More
4 years 8 months ago #127360 by Tomi Paldanius
Replied by Tomi Paldanius on topic stripe payment plugin

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hello

Just want to update that today, I completed the development for MP Stripe Checkout payment plugin (which is compatible with Strong Customer Authentification requirement). You can go to www.joomdonation.com/payment-plugins/mem...payment-plugins.html , purchase MP Stripe Checkout payment plugin to use it

Please note that to make sure old recurring subscriptions will still work, we had to make the new payment plugin has same name with old os_stripe payment plugin. So install new plugin will over-write the old plugin

If you want to test it, better install it before applying to live server, better setup a separate test site

Also, there are some extra settings needed. So please refer to readme.txt file in the payment plugin package for details

If you purchased original Stripe payment plugin in less than 6 months, you can submit a support ticket to ask for coupon code to receive discount for new payment plugin

Regards,

Tuan

Hi. Just to make things clear... I have a membership pro with old stripe plugin purchased couple years ago... I need to buy a new Stripe payment plugin with full price to accept future payments from my customers?

More
4 years 8 months ago #127365 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Tomi

It depends. If Strong Customer Authentication requirement is applied to you (see stripe.com/docs/strong-customer-authentication#impact ), then Yes, you will need to purchase new payment plugin to be compatible with the requirement from Stripe

Regards,

Tuan