Multilanguage Membership Pro and Multilanguage Acymailing Integration

• Vincenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #126766 by Vincenzo
Hi,

I start to translate my website in English and I'm looking for the integration between Membership Pro and Acymailing.

If I have a Plan - say A - and I want to subscribe user that choose that plan to a specific mailing list - say list_A - how this can be do with differente language?

Acymailing Documentations indicates to create two separate lists (list_A_english and list_A_italian, for example), but in this case I have to create also TWO separate plan in Membership Pro? One that subscribe user to list_A_english and one that subscribe user to list_A_italian?

Very thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #126783 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Sadly, I am afraid of we don't have a way to handle it. When you add/edit a plan, you can choose the mailing lists which subscribers of that plan will be subscribed to

In this case, seems ACYMailing needs different lists (each list for one language) and you might have to choose two lists for each plan (one for main language and one for additional language)

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vincenzo

• Vincenzo
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 7 months ago #127820 by Vincenzo
Hi Tuan,

sorry if I reply to this. But I want to know if it was clear my question (or, I'm just hoping that there is a better solution :) ).

Is there a way to subscribe user, if the language is EN, to "Newsletter EN", and if the language is IT, to "Newsletter IT"?

-- It's ok also for a customization work with extra charge, if is it possibile --

More
4 years 7 months ago #127829 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello Vincenzo

It needs to be a customization, I'm afraid of. I guess the price will be around 80$. If you are interested, submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. We will need to check your setup and give you final quotation

Regards,

Tuan