Issues with front-end subscription management.

• Francis Bartucca
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 3 months ago #131283 by Francis Bartucca
Issues with front-end subscription management. was created by Francis Bartucca
Hi, we are having some issues with the front-end subscription management page.

First, in the list of subscriptions shown there are 2 links created per subscription and one of them seems to be broken. The first link with the member's first name works just fine, it links to "mysite.com/member/manage-members?view=subscriber&id=11". The second link created for the username of the member (which is located in the same column as the member's last name), does not work. It tries to link to "mysite.com/component/users/?task=user.edit&id=48&Itemid=101." Is there a way to have the link pull up all the member's info (similar to what is available in the export file) instead of trying to take them to the edit page?

Next, we have the system set to use email as username. When I want to add a new user/subscription via the front-end, it still asks for a Username and it is required. We could enter the email again here, but I would like to remove that box entirely to not confuse the other people that would be using the front-end interface. Is that possible? Also is there any way to remove the password field and have Joomla auto generate it like usual?

Finally if you switch the plan in the dropdown on the "add subscription" page, the custom fields don't update. I have to go back to the manage subscriptions page and filter to a different plan to get the appropriate fields to pop up.

Thank you for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #131289 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Issues with front-end subscription management.
Hello Betty

1. The link to username is wrong to me. It should be removed. I will check and correct it.

2. For adding subscriber from frontend, looks like a bug to me, too (and maybe it causes by some javascript conflict on your site). Could you please submit a support ticket sending us:

- Super admin account
- Link to the page

We will check to see what's wrong and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.