Unable to enter country

• Randall Hollingsworth
  • Topic Author
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #160257 by Randall Hollingsworth
Unable to enter country was created by Randall Hollingsworth
I recently began configuring Membership Pro for use on our site. However, I find that I cannot enter information into the Country field for new subscribers, when you hit the arrow the field below is blank. Same is true if I attempt to edit an existing user, even when their Country is displayed correctly in the Subscription Report. I have checked and all of the Countries on the Country list show as published. Not sure what the cause for this is, possible corruption of the Membership Pro download? Any ideas on how to fix this are welcomed.

Randy Hollingsworth
Cedar Rapids, IA  USA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #160258 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unable to enter country
That's strange. Normally, the you should be able to select the country from one of the countries available in the list

For this, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of the site and link to the page which I can see the issue. I will check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #160264 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Unable to enter country
Checked directly on the site and found that it causes by an unsuccessfully update. I access to Membership Pro , then Tools -> Fix Database Schema to update database schema to latest version and the error is gone now

Regards,

Tuan