Subscription & E-mail confirmation out of sync

• Stephen Daly
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 2 days ago #161125 by Stephen Daly
Hi there, I setup a plan recently and tested it on live site.  All working as expected.  I then refunded myself for the plan and then I deleted my subscription from the system.

The problem is that I released the plan over the weekend for people to sign up to and this is the scenario . . . 

Martha (ID 1111) is the person who contacted me to say that she signed up to the plan and got an e-mail confirmation with the detail for James (ID1107).  See attached screen shot.

My query is what can I do to correct this please? 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Stephen Daly
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 2 days ago #161126 by Stephen Daly
Replied by Stephen Daly on topic Subscription & E-mail confirmation out of sync
Quick additional info. When I tested it, there was no issue with the e-mail confirmation, it had all of the details that I had input.

More
7 months 1 day ago #161131 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription & E-mail confirmation out of sync
Hi Stephen

I have no clue why this happens. For this, I guess I will have to check data directly on your site

Could you please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site and tell me ID of the two subscription records so that I can check it's data to see how it could happen ?

Tuan

More
7 months 1 day ago #161132 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Subscription & E-mail confirmation out of sync
And are you sure that it is the email having the wrong information ? Or it is the subscription complete page (which might happen, due to cache, and depends on the payment gateway you are using)

Tuan

• Stephen Daly
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #162378 by Stephen Daly
Replied by Stephen Daly on topic Subscription & E-mail confirmation out of sync
Thanks Tuan, for anybody else with this issue the root cause was that I had not updated the payment gateway for some time.  This is done via the Membership Pro extensions and not via the general Joomla extension management.
Last edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Stephen Daly.

More
5 months 1 week ago #162380 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Stephen for sharing the information. As explained, the root reason is the subscription complete page is cached (by Joomla System - Page Cache plugin or by your server)

Updating your site to latest version of Membership Pro and the payment plugin you are using (if you use none core payment plugins such as Stripe, Mollie...) will solve the issue

Tuan