Remove "Don't have an account" on login form or change it to a specific URL

• Sharalee Worms
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161163 by Sharalee Worms
I have a problem which has been driving me crazy - people are registering for my site without going through Membership Pro and they are gaining access to paid data without paying for it.  I think I figured it out finally that it happens if they click login and then they are given the option of Forgot Password, Forgot Username and Don;t have an account.  If they click the don;t have an account link they can make a new account without buying a subscription and it is giving them the same access as a paid subscription.  Is there a way to 1.) delete the words "Don't have an account, or 2.) Change the URL so that if they click "Don't have an account" it will take them to the Membership Pro subscription page?

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161164 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Afraid of you setup it wrong. The paid content should not be accessible to normal Registered user group. It should only be accessible to people who has active subscriptions. You can use some restriction methods supported by Membership Pro to restrict access to these content, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/resources-access-restriction

To prevent users to register via Joomla instead of Membership Pro, you can use this plugin membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/plugin...tion-redirect-plugin , it should work for your need, too

Regards,

Tuan

• Sharalee Worms
  • Topic Author
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161165 by Sharalee Worms
Thank you Tuan - you are always most helpful - that plugin redirect was exactly what I needed.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #161168 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK, great. Please continue using the extension. If you have questions or need help, please don't hesitate to ask us

Tuan