Forgot to Recur Subscription - Steps to correct ?

• Stephen Daly
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 1 week ago #162038 by Stephen Daly
Hi there,

I was re-using an old plan for a current plan but foe some stupid reason I set recurring payment to 'No'.

It is a simple 6 month recurring plan that collects £8 per month from the subscriber.  Plan ends at end of March as this will be the six months (October - March).

It started in October and obviously had no issues collecting the money.  It obviously also did nothing else in November because I did not have recurring payment on.

My understanding is that I simply cannot switch it on now and that I'll need to get each subscriber to subscriber again.  So I will need to contact them all with a link, etc.  Before doing that, can I just double check that my understanding is correct please? 
I have also attached what I think the correct setting should be on the basis that there are 5 months left (November - March).
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #162042 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Forgot to Recur Subscription - Steps to correct ?
Hi Stephen

Yes, you understand it correctly. You will need to ask these existing subscribers to subscribe again

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.