New compatibility issue with LastPass

• LMKweb
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #162150 by LMKweb
I've been using both Memberships Pro and LastPass (the browser extension) for a number of years. Today on one of my sites, every time I tried to view the subscriptions page or the subscribers page, my LastPass username was autofilled in the search bar. On the subscriptions page, this led to an automatic filtering that I could not stop until I turned off autofill for every single login for that particular site. I don't know if an update from LastPass or Memberships Pro is causing the issue, but I wanted to highlight it in case others experience the same problem. It happened in both Chrome and Firefox, so it's not just one version of the browser add-on. I took a quick video in Chrome, you can see that it just constantly refreshes the page and I can't even delete the entered username fast enough before it autofills again:  app.screencast.com/QPCDoYgO6ahGW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 months 3 weeks ago #162161 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic New compatibility issue with LastPass
Hi

In Membership Pro, username is just a simple text input. There is nothing special here and there is also no update recently to that input at all (honestly, nothing to update)

So maybe an update from LastPass causes the issue and since this auto-fill is handled by LastPass, I'm afraid of there is nothing we can do to prevent it

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.