Restoring mailchimp subscribers from Membership Pro

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #162763 by Hilmar Schneider
Restoring mailchimp subscribers from Membership Pro was created by Hilmar Schneider
I built a test web site by copying my existing site using cpanel. Then I removed the existing subscribers from the test system. I forgot to disable MailChimp integration so as the subscribers were removed they were removed from MailChimp as well. Now I need to recreate my MailChimp audiences.

Is there a way to re-sync the Membership Pro subscriptions with MailChimp? I can think of a couple of ways. I could enable MailChimp in my test system and import all the active subscribers. I could write a php script to go through the subscribers table and use the MailChimp API to add them again.

I realize I've lost the unsubscribes but members can always unsubscribe again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162770 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Restoring mailchimp subscribers from Membership Pro
Hello Himlar

You can try to import these active subscriptions into the system. Then access to this hidden tool:

domain.com/administrator/index.php?optio...ent&plugin=mailchimp

Replace domain.com/administrator by administrator URL of your site. Then these members should be added back to mailchimp

Tuan

• Hilmar Schneider
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162789 by Hilmar Schneider
Replied by Hilmar Schneider on topic Restoring mailchimp subscribers from Membership Pro
Thanks. That worked.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 months 2 weeks ago #162790 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Restoring mailchimp subscribers from Membership Pro
Great. Happy to hear that and thanks for the update

Tuan