Testing emails

More
3 months 1 day ago - 3 months 1 day ago #164059 by Pete
Testing emails was created by Pete
Hi,

I'm currently setting up the email reminders and I can't seem to find a good way to test those emails. Maybe I missed it, if so kindly point me in the right direction. It seems like the only way is to make a subscription and change expiration dates in the database until the system triggers the email I want to test.

It would be nice to have a dropdown list of all emails and a submit button and then the system would sent it to the currently logged in user. Or, even better, on the edit page where you modify the subject or body, have a button in the toolbar "send test email". Kindly accept this as feature request unless it exists already and I just can't find it (after searching the extension, documentation and forums).

Also, I noticed a little bug in the 1st,2nd,3rd reminder body. The word "days" is missing:  "Your subscription for plan XYZ on our site will expire on 19.02.2024 (which is in 18 from now)."

Best regards,
Pete
Last edit: 3 months 1 day ago by Pete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 1 day ago #164074 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Testing emails
Hi Pete

Yes, we do not have send test email feature. I will try to support it in future releases of the extension

Regards,

Tuan

More
3 months 1 day ago #164075 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Testing emails
For the missing days text, you can go to Membership Pro -> Emails & Messages, find the following message items, change it to add that missing text:

- first_reminder_email_body
- second_reminder_email_body
- third_reminder_email_body

Regards,

Tuan