• Chris Jarvis
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
2 months 2 weeks ago - 2 months 2 weeks ago #164389 by Chris Jarvis
Batch move members to different plans was created by Chris Jarvis
Hello
We have been using Membership Pro with 7 subscription plans for years.
At the end of the month though we are changing to only offering 2 plans instead and adding discount fields such as student renewal etc.
My question was is there a way to batch move subscribers easily from their existing plans to either of our new plans based on information we have stored in the custom fields of Membership Pro?
For example we have 2 people who are both currently on the Renewing Standard Membership Plan
User 1 is a Level 1 user with us and we know this from a custom field radio button field on the subscription record that shows them clicked as Level 1
User 2 is a Level 2 user with us and we also know  this from a custom field radio button field on the subscription record that shows them clicked as Level 2.

I want to batch transfer User 2 (and anyone else matching this criteria) from Renewing Standard Membership Plan to our Professional Membership Plan.
I also want to batch transfer User 1 to our Standard Membership Plan

Once that is done can I offer discount fields to that plan using the depend on options?
Like we can in EVents Bookings that work really well.
Does Membership Pro off the calculated fields for money discounts?
As an example, if they are a student they can choose the Yes option and get an extra financial discount and also still offer renewal options for this plan with a discounted price in Membership Pro plans.

It is just the moving subscribers around in to their correct new membership plans that I wanted help with and offering discounts based on custom fields.

Or do I need to use phpMyAdmin and run some update queries in there for all the correct membership types?

Thanks as always for any help or advice
Last edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Chris Jarvis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.