Troubles with Upgrade to Joomla 4.4.3 with PHP 8.2

• Harold Turner
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165522 by Harold Turner
I tried upgrading my website Template to Joomla 4 (4.4.3) from Joomla 3.8.* and have run into all sorts of problems with Membership Pro.

Specifically, when a news story is put behind a Paywall via the "Membership Restriction" which appears above the story content creation editing window, instead of a full web page coming up to a non-paying (or logged-out) customer, only a small greenish box pops-up at the bottom right saying "You do not have access to this content . . ."

It __used to __ give them a whole page with the subscription options, now it doesn't do that.

Moreover, there is no "Subscription" page for anyone to use as a general sign-up for the site.   They use to be able to click a button that said "SUBSCRIBE" and get theat membership plans page, but the page no longer seems to exist.

HELP!

Help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165527 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Troubles with Upgrade to Joomla 4.4.3 with PHP 8.2
Your description of the issue is not very clear to me. What version of Membership Pro you are using? And what's the actual issues here, please tell me how I can see the issue myself so that I can understand and give you the answer

Tuan

• Harold Turner
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165554 by Harold Turner
Replied by Harold Turner on topic Troubles with Upgrade to Joomla 4.4.3 with PHP 8.2
I am sooooooo embarrassed to have to tell you this, but the "problem" was that the OSM Documents module was not activated. The whole problem was our own negligence. The issue is resolved. I am truly sorry for having bothered you. Your product works great!

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #165555 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Troubles with Upgrade to Joomla 4.4.3 with PHP 8.2
Great. Happy to hear that and thanks Harold for the update

Tuan