Is it possible to have a periodic Subscription?

• Christine Johnson
  • Topic Author
More
6 months 1 day ago #161889 by Christine Johnson
Is it possible to have a periodic Subscription? was created by Christine Johnson
I'm looking to have my subscriptions charge only every so many months. Say someone wants to renew monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly etc. Is this possible to do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago #161892 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Is it possible to have a periodic Subscription?
Hi Christine

Is this automatic renewal or manual renewal? If it is manual renewal (one time subscription plan), you can create different renew options with different subscription lengths so that users can choose to renew the plan in the duration they want, see membershipprodoc.joomservices.com/basic-.../plans/renew-options

Regards,

Tuan

• Christine Johnson
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 2 weeks ago - 5 months 2 weeks ago #162293 by Christine Johnson
Replied by Christine Johnson on topic Is it possible to have a periodic Subscription?
We would be looking at doing it potentially as an automatic thing. Say something sent every 3 months or what have you. Say they want a product shipped every X amount of time (in the confines of what we set up) so they sign up for delivery every 3 months. Right now it looks like we can only change the length of the subscription, but not when the subscription itself would renew?  I do apologize for the delay in my response I have been busy
Last edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by Christine Johnson.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #162294 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Is it possible to have a periodic Subscription?
Yes, and it is simple to setup. Just create a recurring subscription plan for that

Tuan

• Christine Johnson
  • Topic Author
More
5 months 4 days ago #162514 by Christine Johnson
Replied by Christine Johnson on topic Is it possible to have a periodic Subscription?
Aren't all subscriptions renewing monthly though instead of every 3 months?

More
5 months 4 days ago #162524 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Christine

It depends on the Subscription Length setting of the plan. If you set it to 1 Month, then renewal will be every month

If you set it to 3 months, then renewal will be every 3 months

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc