Error with MPDF

• Pascal
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163454 by Pascal
Error with MPDF was created by Pascal
Hi Tuan

Can you help me with a bug with Membership Pro and MPDF. 
My System: Joomla 4.4.0, Membership Pro 3.4.2, MPDF Plugin 3.4.0

I get the following error if I use the MPDF:
Code:
Warning: Undefined array key "act" in /joomla/components/com_osmembership/helper/subscription.php on line 346 Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /joomla/components/com_osmembership/helper/mail.php on line 2176 Warning: Undefined variable $commonCSSFileUrl in /joomla/plugins/osmembership/mpdf/mpdf.php on line 243 Warning: Undefined variable $specificCssFileUrl in /joomla/plugins/osmembership/mpdf/mpdf.php on line 248 Deprecated: nl2br(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /joomla/components/com_eventbooking/helper/registration.php on line 4105 Deprecated: nl2br(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /joomla/components/com_eventbooking/helper/registration.php on line 4105 Deprecated: nl2br(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /joomla/components/com_eventbooking/helper/registration.php on line 4105 Deprecated: nl2br(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /joomla/components/com_eventbooking/helper/registration.php on line 4105 Fatal error: Cannot redeclare composerRequire228d1cff51b7c8370f563fe341fcff5b() (previously declared in /joomla/plugins/osmembership/mpdf/mpdf/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php:50) in /joomla/plugins/eventbooking/mpdf/mpdf/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 55

Everything works well with TCPDF, beside the PDF looks wrong obviously. 
Can you check this?

Best regards
Pascal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163465 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Error with MPDF
Hi Pascal

This looks strange to me. Please submit a support ticket sending us super user account of your site and tell us what we need to do to see the error

We are going to check to see why the issue happens and get it sorted

Regards,

Tuan

• Pascal
  • Topic Author
More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163474 by Pascal
Replied by Pascal on topic Error with MPDF
Hi Tuan

Thank you for your answer. This is on a live website. I might try first to clone it, if possible. And then I will send you the credentials.

Best regards
Pascal

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #163499 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Error with MPDF
OK, Thanks Pascal.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc