Membership approval

• Sevi
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 months 15 hours ago - 3 months 15 hours ago #163899 by Sevi
Membership approval was created by Sevi
I feel a little dumb because I've searched everywhere for this and can't find it.
Where is the setting for an admin has to approve a membership before it is activated? Currently, I have the membership plan set to create a Joomla user but not approve them but I'd like it so an admin has to activate both the Joomla user *and* the membership.
So the registration and payment occurs, the records are created but the user has no access until they're approved on both components.

Help!
Sevi
Last edit: 3 months 15 hours ago by Sevi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #163910 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership approval
Hi Sevi

Membership Pro does not have an option to allow activating subscriptions. As soon as payment completed, subscription will become active automatically

However, if you do not have user account enabled automatically, users cannot login, so they could not access to resources until you enable the account. So there should be no problem with that setup

Tuan

• Sevi
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 4 weeks ago #163915 by Sevi
Replied by Sevi on topic Membership approval
Tuan,

Hmmm. Thank you. A bit surprising given how amazing and detail-oriented your software is. Conditional memberships are a must for this group and, yes, I've worked around it but I'd rather not chance a mistake when they take over the back office.

Can you PM me and give me an idea of what it would cost me for you to implement that? I don't have a budget but if it's reasonable I'd think about it. Given, that is, if you'd even have time or the inclination to do that.

Best,
Sevi

Last edit: 2 months 4 weeks ago by Sevi.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #163924 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Membership approval
Implement this customization will prevent you from updating to future releases of the extension, so better, use it as how it is. As I said, account is not enabled, user could not login to access to resources until administrator approves their account, so it is fine as how it is

Tuan

• Sevi
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #163925 by Sevi
Replied by Sevi on topic Membership approval
This message contains secure information

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc