Problem with MBP update 3.3.2 to 3.5.0 after upgrade from J3.10.12 to J4.4.2

• Neville Higgins
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164183 by Neville Higgins
Hello! I've completed a full site upgrade (and successfully updated all in-scope plugins) however I've found that when I went to install the Membership Pro update it threw an undefined error and didn't complete; a review of the extensions shows that its version is now 3.5.0, but when I review the Membership Pro dashboard itself it reads version 3.3.2.

Rather than completely revert my installation which will cost many hours of additional configuration, what can I do to troubleshoot the problem installing this update? I had no problem doing this on a staging site with exactly the same settings and order of activities, which makes this a little odd! Apart from troubleshooting, what would you recommend I do with the extension, like is it safe to uninstall (might throw an error due to version) and then install the updated extension from scratch without losing the user data associated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164184 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hello

In short, just install it again. No need for uninstalling old version before installing new version

Regards,

Tuan

• Neville Higgins
  • Topic Author
More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164191 by Neville Higgins
Hi Tuan, I've followed your instruction the result is an undefined error, no text just a red error field. I would attach a screenshot but I can't see how..

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #164217 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hmm

It might causes by something special on your site. For this, I would suggest you to submit a support ticket sending us super user account of your site so that I can check and get it updated for you

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neville Higgins

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc