Displaying primary photo instead of gallery

More
10 years 6 months ago #37803 by Wibo
Because there already is a photogallery tab (OS_GALLERY) available in the property details when using the default theme, there is no need for a gallery in the first tab (OS_LISTING) above the property information. Displaying just the primary photo would be better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #37804 by Mr. Dam
Hi Wibo,
You can select not to show Gallery at the property details page to hide the Gallery tab at the Details page if you want.
Thanks
Dam

More
10 years 6 months ago #37812 by Wibo
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I know. But the gallery on the first tab doesn't have the same functions. The modal shows a picture, but lacks the ability to click previous or next. Something the gallery tab does perfect (that's why I asked you to removed the modal link on the first tab earlier). And by replacing the gallery on the first tab with just the primary photo, the page is much shorter.

If the modal on the first page could have exactly the same functions as the one on the gallery tab (including previous and next), that would be a good alternative. Then the gallerytab could be made hidden.

Greetings, Wibo

More
10 years 5 months ago #37893 by Maria L
Hi,

I would be interested in this also. If you find a way to do it please post it here so I can do it also.

Thanks
M

Moderators: Mr. Dam