Slideshow Lightbox

More
10 years 2 months ago #41704 by Matt
Slideshow Lightbox was created by Matt
I have the same issue with the slideshow as mentioned in this thread joomdonation.com/84-os-property/40570-some-questions.html#40570 . This is a feature that is very common and is expected not only by your paying customers, but our clients and their users.
This response, "Unfortunately, we are able to setup the light box for the the picture in the slideshow at the property details page", is unacceptable for a payed for extension. Telling us the gallery at the bottom of the details behind a secondary tab has this feature is not a solution to the question and is very poor for usability.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41710 by Mr. Dam
Replied by Mr. Dam on topic Re: Slideshow Lightbox
Hi Matt,
Thank you very much for your idea. We will think about your it. Regarding to the slideshow at the Property details page. We have just made a small improvement for the slideshow on theme1,theme2, theme_black and blue. The slideshow now is included the next and previous buttons with the thumbnail pictures. See my screenshot and if you like it, we can make the modification for you because we haven't released that feature (under development). Of course, in this time if user want to use light-box to see the property's original pictures, they are still use the Gallery tab with next and previous buttons.
I will wait for your reply.
Best regards,
Dam
Attachments:

More
10 years 2 months ago #42160 by Matt
Replied by Matt on topic Slideshow Lightbox
Well, that's not the feature I was looking for, but I made a quick fix for the time being by moving the gallery so it's directly below the property description, changed the tab layout so the gallery is before the agent details, and added a button under the slideshow that takes the user right down to the gallery.

This could however be fixed easily if you guys would just look into using a different jQuery plugin for the slideshow that supports lightbox.

Moderators: Mr. Dam